Fantastic opportunities are now available at our Leicester site; we are a leading telemarketing company, supporting our well-known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers and solving their problems.
What you need to know:
* The salary will be up to £18,000 based on experience
* Working hours will be 10am – 7pm
* We have a permanent role available with an immediate start date
To join our team, we ask that you:
* have 6 months of customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
* have confidence using and learning a variety of computer systems
* are comfortable in turning around sometimes tricky customer service experiences so that our customers remain happy and loyal
* are able to create a great customer service experience through your verbal and written communication skills
* have a genuine passion for helping others
A day in the life of a Customer Service Representative at AT Management:
Our client, are renowned for their outstanding commitment to being leaders in customer service, and in our busy and vibrant contact centre, whether you are speaking to customers over the phone or via e-mail, your warm approach and expertise ensure the customer journey is the very best each and every time..
Working in the Customer retention team you will troubleshoot and rectify customer issues across a range of services provided. An interest in technology is helpful but you do not need to be an expert! Fully paid training is provided to ensure you have the skills and confidence to bring your customer service experiences to life.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, and with a fun and vibrant working environment there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in shaping our future
Getting to work is easy! We are in a great city centre location just down the road from the bus station, and the central train station is just a few minutes walk. The Haymarket shopping centre is on our door step, great for grabbing a coffee on your walk into work or for some retail therapy after your shift!
* Fully paid training
* Opportunities for career progression; we encourage our employees to develop and progress within our business and look to our own talent pool when positions become available, whether this is supporting our back office or advanced customer service teams or pursuing an opportunity in management through our internal promotion programmes
* 28 days holiday inc B/H
* Company pension scheme.
ATM is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.