Leicester & Stockport
Hours & Tenure:
Are you passionate about leadership?
Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment?
We have the most vibrant office environments you will ever work in. We work with leading industry names. We are currently looking for full time Team Leaders to join our Leicester and Stockport offices to help create an engaging and rewarding working environment.
AT Management has a fast growing, agile, digitally focused approach to telesales in the UK.
Working for AT Management is like nothing you have ever done before! We have a fun and dynamic approach to everything that we do, with limitless rewards for outstanding performance. You’ll build great relationships with the rest of your team and celebrate your individual and group successes together.
Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more – we’re exploring vibrant new markets so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story.
As a Team Leader
- Make an active difference to our colleagues and customers
- Engage, motivate and inspire colleagues to improve consistently through coaching and 1-2-1s
- Nurture talent and performance and get into what makes people tick
- Know our business and telesales and broadband industry
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Support our induction processes
- Accurately record performance with a meticulous eye for detail
To be considered for this role
you will have:
- Leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre environment
- The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
- Experience in using team performance management techniques
- Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Coaching and 1-2-1 experience
- Team facilitation and meeting management skills
- A passion for excellence
- A focus on very high quality
Investors in People & Equal Opportunities
The company has Investors in People accreditation and we put colleagues at the heart of how we do things here. We support their development, provide them with the skills, knowledge and training to do their job, listen to their ideas and encourage them to be involved within the growth of the business. Hard work is recognised here and we celebrate and reward personal achievements as well our company successes. In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with a monthly bonus, company contributory pension.
If you are passionate about working with customers and developing colleagues and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!
ATM is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.