This Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand AT Management Ltd processes and shares your personal data in relation to [mobile network and broadband services information.]
Our privacy notice explains who we are, your rights under GDPR and the DPA 2018, our data collection practices and where our information is processed.
If you would like to withdraw any consent given with regards to marketing, details of how to do this can be found within this Privacy Notice.
Who are we?
AT Management Ltd is an organisation that provides information and services around mobile and broadband connectivity.
AT Management is owned and operated by Alpha Thrust Management whose registration number 06306526.
AT Management Ltd is a ‘Data Controller’, meaning that we determine how data is used and as such it is our responsibility to let you know what data we collect, why we use it, how we use it and who we share it with.
AT Management Ltd contact details are:
Address: AT Management Ltd, Humberstone House – 6th Floor, 79-85 Humberstone Gate, Leicester, LE1 1WB.
ICO number: ZA095523
The Purpose of our Data Processing
The data processed by AT Management Ltd is for the purpose of the direct marketing (Telephone Sales) of our products and services and, when a customer purchases a service contract through us, for service provision.
The services that we provide include:
• Broadband services
• Mobile phone network
What Information do we collect?
AT Management Ltd collect data in two ways, from external affiliate channels and collected directly from our customers. We only procure data from external affiliate channels where ‘Controllers’ can provide documented evidence that the appropriate level of consent has been acquired from Data Subject.
The personal information provided by our external affiliate channels and which AT Management Ltd use includes:
• Name (First Name and Last Name);
• Postal Address;
• Email Address;
• Mobile Number:
When signing up for a broadband service contract with AT Management Ltd we will confirm the data already held (outlined above) and additionally request the following personal information:
• Landline Number:
• Residential Address
• Credit check
• Sort Code
• Account Number
Who we share your Personal Information with
In some instances, we may need to share your information with other ‘Controllers’, in order to process and complete the services you have procured.
This personal information will be processed as part of a contractual agreement between the data subject and the 3rd party ‘Controller’
You can find a detailed list of these companies below.
|Companies||Company Registration||ICO Registration|
We only share your information with the above-named Companies if you have given explicit consent for us to do so or have purchased a product or service which will formalised in a contractual agreement between you and the one of the above parties. This specifically relates to mobile and broadband connection contracts. We will never sell your data to a 3rd party and will ensure that we maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
At no point will your Data be transferred outside of the EEA.
Our basis for processing Personal Information
We will only contact customers where we have a lawful basis to do so, as such we will be relying on one of the below options, depending on the purpose for contact.
• Consent – When we call customers for marketing purposes, we only use personal information where valid consent can be evidenced. When we procure data through 3rd party channels we will only work with data brokers that have been through a due diligence process and can evidence valid opt in and demonstrate adherence to GDPR and DPA2018. No marketing calls will be made to telephone numbers registered with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation (PECR) unless we have explicit (direct) consent from the owner of the number.
• Contract – When a customer enters into agreement with one of the companies, listed above your personal information will processed to fulfil the service you have requested.
• Legitimate Interest – We may use Legitimate Interest to contact you if your telephone or mobile number is not registered with the Telephone Preference Services (TPS) and if you have procured products or services from us in the past 12 months. We will only contact you about related products and services (Broadband Services.)
How long we retain for
We will retain your information for the duration of the contract or 12 months
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge;
• the right to request erasure, where applicable;
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. If you are not satisfied with our response to a complaint you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority. Their details are:
Telephone helpline on 0303 123 1113.
How do you withdraw your consent?
You can contact us at the postal address provided in the ‘Who we are section’ as well as by email email@example.com should you have any further questions about the way in which we use your personal Information.
It can take up to 28 days to remove your information from all Third-Party Controllers.
If you continue to receive marketing message after 28 days after your request to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0116 298 3235. Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm.
Please be aware that a Subject Access Request will be accepted in writing or verbally when speaking to an agent. However, we cannot give out personal information over the telephone without first taking the required steps to satisfy our obligations to GDPR, the ICO and the Data Protection Act.
General Hints and Tips regarding Marketing Minimisation
More useful, general information to manage your universal marketing preferences below:
• Telephone Marketing – You can opt out of all telemarketing activity by registering their details with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) The TPS is similar to the MPS but is administered by the Information Commissioner.