We’re looking for highly motivated individuals to join our professional sales company, based in Leicester. Ideally you will have experience of inbound telesales, have a confident manner and understand how to effectively control a conversation. Your approach will be key to driving business growth and you will find this to be a positive and fast-paced environment to work and grow in.
· Have a great telephone manner with the ability to confidently control a conversation.
· Have an ambitious and competitive nature – be enthusiastic about driving growth and engage with our rewarding bonus structure.
· Be a quick learner who will pick up the company background of clients such as Sky and TalkTalk.
· Have had previous experience of selling over the phone and will be comfortable working in an environment that is results driven.
· Be a positive individual with a thick skin!
About the role:
· The calls are inbound in the first instance
· Hitting KPI’s – you will get all the support that you need to achieve your goals
· Following a script to inform our customers about the advantages upgrading their TV and Broadband, as well as using our Sales Portal to register the sale details.
· Furthering the positive brand image of the Company by being a credit to our organisation in the way which you represent us over the phone.
Basic £18000 (Our top performers earn in excess of £35k per year with commission! Are you one of them?)
About Broadband and TV Experts– we are an established, successful and dynamic company offering career prospects for ambitious sales agents in the Call Centre industry. Established for over 15 years, we have grown to become a leading outsource company for the Broadband and TV industry.
Broadband and TV Experts isan equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes the Right to Work in the UK, credit and criminal record checks. All job offers are subject to the receipt of satisfactory returns on these checks.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that we cannot respond to all candidates personally. We will only contact those selected for interview.